alrite.
its 8.52pm now and im supposed to go mug for my last two papers for promos.
:D
haha.
eh, but cant be too happy, cz im not even sure if i can promote.
hehs.
i hope so.
anws, i promised myself that il go offline at 9pm so yea, i wont blog for too long.
haha.
hms..
went back to sch to mug with them again.
but the weather was so hot lar.
even aft it rained in the morn.
damns.
then no mood to mug and was really slpy.
ahha.
so tracy, weechong and me decided to come up with the third episode for kok's story.
cz regi was having her lit paper marr..
hahaha.
so farnie lar.
but this time got more link and got more transformations.
haha.
we plan to make kok transform 72 times by the time the story series end lar.
okok.
so farnie.
then aft a while, we started to do the fourth episode too.
but hor, the pervertic yuxi, chest and at times, regi, made the story an RA one lar!
mans!
then weechong, tracy and me withdrew from continuing the story.
and we proclaimed that that one is NOT included in the series.
ahhaha.
anws, tday heard "the reason" by hooberstank over tracy's ipod.
then i realised that i missed that song alot!
still rmb lirong and yilin keep singin that song lar!
hahaha.
anws,
i shall post the lyrics here!
The Reason - Hooberstank
I'm not a perfect person
as many things I wish I didn't do
but I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
and so I have to say before I go
that I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
to change who I used to be
a reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
it's something I must live with everyday
and all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
and be the one who catches all your tears
that's why I need you to hear
I've found a resaon for me
to change who I used to be
a reason to start over new
and the reason is you
and the reason is you
and the reason is you
and the reason is you
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
and so I have to say before I go
that I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
to change who I used to be
a reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
a side of me you didn't know
a reason for all that I do
and the reason is you haha.
yay!
anws, we planning to stay back tmr to play board game during nite study.
ahhaha.
and physically pei tracy mug for her bio.
=X
haha.
so fun..
im lookin forward to tmr!
shit.
its 9.10pm le.
i shld be off!
tmr last 4 papers!
hms.
i cant believe you literally looked away.
so what do you want now?
mata atode..