i made a hole into our kitchen table top.
ok lar.
its not a big one.
but its pretty deep.
got it there when i was tryin to break the crab shell with the grinder.
as in, those manual grinders lar.
also dont know how you call that.
hms.
tday went to do pw at naz's house.
hms.
keep sneezing.
ah wels.
then came home and slp aft eatin with dad and mum and bethia.
slp for so damn long.
recently like keep havin naps.
used to be able to last for one whole day aft slpin for 5hours the prev night.
now cannot le.
hms.
was watching all the moulin rouge clips from you tube ytd.
so decided to put up the lyrics to this song.
one song that speaks so much.
One Day I'll Fly Away
Satine:
I follow the night
Can't stand the light
When will I begin
To live again?
One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
What more could your love do for me?
When will love be through with me?
Why live life from dream to dream?
And dread the day when dreaming ends
Instrumental
[Christian:]
[How wonderful life is now you're in the world]
One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
Why live life from dream to dream?
And dread the day when dreaming ends
One day I'll fly away
Fly, fly
Away
btw,
thanks liwen..
hms.
dreadin life at every moment.
cant make it anymore.
im sick and tired of all these.
kept in suspense until thurs.
what if you hate yourself so much that you dont want to be you anymore?
jya ne..