ah one of my bad flu days.
keep sneezing.
sheesh.
hmms.
today i did 3 chem tutorials =)
haha.
hopefully i can do more work later.
if im in the right mood, that is..
i was just thinking this morn when i was gg to sch..
thinking abt the song "would you be there".
yea the brain constantly working.
i thot there was still sth that is not right abt the lyrics.
hmm..
then sth came into my mind.
what happens if we change the
"you" to "I"?
"my" to "your"?
"me" to "you"?
the direction of the song wld be changed totally.
and there wld be a vast difference in the meaning of the song, wldnt it?
If you were blue, would I be there for you,
And whisper in your ears that's okay.
Would I stand by you, let you hold me tight,
And say I love you one more time.hmm.
that sure does sound a whole lot different, doesnt it?
lets cont.
If you feel good, would I slow dance with you,
And touch your lips with tender love and care.
Would I die for you, would I run with you,
And never look back.whoa.
thats kinda scary eh.
how abt this?
Would I be there to love, to be with you?
Would I swear that my love is always true?
Would I say that I'll always be the one,
to take your breath away?hmm.
this is called putting yourself in other's shoes.
guess its human nature to be selfish.
constantly asking ppl to satisfy your needs.
when ppl asks a favour from you, you tend to think twice.
haix.
yes i am emo, and i dont know what to do abt myself.
when will i learn to trust only some ppl, but not all?
its full of regret, remorse and guilt now.
and ive got only myself to blame.
yes i understand.
i really do.
hms.
whack that logic into my head.
is that what its about?
to be satisfied or to satisfy?
to receive or to give?
to ask for support or to be the support?
ouch. that was painful.
but thanks anw.
at least i am entitled to feeling sth now.
mata ne..