haix.
zzz..
i dont know why, but i feel damn tired.
today not as bad as ytd ba.
at least i got do things.
:/
hmms..
i need to mug harder.
i got this feeling that il screw up this exam.
just that, hm.. i dont know.
i got a feeling that il do as badly as promos or even worst.
haix.
I NEED TO MUG HARDER.
I NEED TO MUG HARDER.
I NEED TO MUG HARDER.
Psalm 121
"
1I lift up my eyes to the hills -
where does my help come from?
2My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth."
haha.
nah this verse suddenly just came into my mind.
hmms..
haix.
now i am more confused than ever.
but at least i know that,
my life is getting back on track.
BUT.
i still have mixed feelings.
very very mixed.
abt everything.
haix.
what to do?
gees.
one more day left.
shall i blog a song?
i feel like blogging a song..
ah nah nvms.
forget it.
I SHALL JUST GO AND MUG UNTIL MY BRAIN DIES OR STH.
mata ne..