[3 DAYS TO A LEVELS]Still
Hillsong United
Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
Within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know you are Godjiayou samuel!
jiayou everyone!
oh damns.
freak out.
maybe God is trying to remind me to depend on Him.
reminding me to be still and know that He is God.
to know that He is the King over all things.
depend on Him, for He will lead not just me, but all who chooses trust in Him and Him alone.
and not just in one thing, but in all things.
faith like a mustard seed, faith that can uproot a tree, faith that can move a mountain.
remember His goodness, for He is the only one who can be depended on.
everyone can and will fail you, but He would never disappoint you.
but, i have to do my part too.
so i shall go off now and study.
IM A SLACKER.
haix.
i really, really, really dont know what to do.
mata ne..