hai. a repeat of history. dont-need-to-tell-gloria-cz-shes-a-temp-worker episode number 2. just that this time, its not.. as bad. but the way events unfold, i really wonder if its my problem. like, maybe i shld have just let things go on without unraveling mistakes, giving in to the definition of a temp worker. but, to put it more seriously, its a violation of human rights. why contribute to the imperfect information factor of market failure? its unfair, it really is. but thats the working world for you. who cares if youre not told what youre supposed to know? who cares if youre eating the fruits of others' mistakes? who cares if you can write all the addresses on envelopes without any mistakes? who cares if you can locate all the case notes that are asked from you? as long as life seems to go well, any move that causes the water to ripple is a wrong move. be it for a good or a bad cause. and you get paid just the same, for making mistakes and for doing the right thing. hai. for every good thing that happens to you, sth bad will happen to compensate for it. tho a superstition, sometimes it really does seem to be true. anw, today on radio i heard two songs. "superstar" and "best things in life are free". haha. amazing how i heard both nyjc orientation '06 mass dances' music on radio in one single day. once again, i miss school loads. =( okay theres this song that is stuck in my head. thanks to the show "white chicks", which i watched 2 sundays ago. when i heard the piano part in the beginning, i thot it sounded quite familiar, cz i think i heard it a few times back in sec sch. so ytd i found the song, and it kept playing in my head. here it is, the mtv, followed by the lyrics. il put my favourite lines in italics! =D and i love the piano part!
A Thousand Miles Vanessa Carlton
Making my way downtown Walking fast Faces pass And I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead Just making my way Making a way Through the crowd
And I need you And I miss you And now I wonder....
If I could fall into the sky Do you think time would pass me by 'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you Tonight
It's always times like these When I think of you And I wonder if you ever Think of me
'Cause everything's so wrong And I don't belong Living in your Precious memories
'Cause I need you And I miss you And now I wonder....
If I could fall into the sky Do you think time would pass me by 'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you Tonight
And I, I don't want to let you know I, I drown in your memory I, I don't want to let this go I, I don't....
Making my way downtown Walking fast Faces pass And I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead Just making my way Making a way Through the crowd
And I still need you And I still miss you And now I wonder....
If I could fall into the sky Do you think time would pass.. us by 'Cause you know I'd walkj thousand miles If I could just see you...
If I could fall into the sky Do you think time would pass me by 'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you If I could just hold you Tonight
=) the song is so catchy! eh, to me lar. haha. alriteys. gtg. life is so boring that i dont know what to do w it. haha. how do you think it would feel like, if we could really fall through the sky?